Instant Developer continues to deliver updates to make sure that you are always able to create state-of-the-art software solutions.
The most significant aspect of this new version 16.5 involves mobile app development, with the introduction of a new graphic engine based on one of the most interesting frameworks of recent years, namely Ionic. Diego has already shown you a preview in one of his recent posts, but now you can try it yourself by activating the new version of Instant Developer and selecting the Ionic theme.
As promised, in this version we have also introduced other innovations and improvements based on your Improvement suggestions.
You’ll find quite a few, but here are some I’d like to point out today:
- support for the new mobile operating systems: Apple iOS 11 and Android 8 Oreo
- the Show differences form is no longer modal
- various improvements for the Bootstrap theme:
- Reordering and resizing of list columns
- Handling of MouseClick and MouseDoubleClick panel events
- Fix-width side menu
- Display of the Components graph
- Extended search in projects managed by the Teamworks module
While developing this version we kept in mind what you’ve reported to us, so don’t stop letting us know what you need through your proposals and with your votes. That way we can continue to help Instant Developer grow, and be sure that we can improve your work.
I look forward to your feedback, and know that we’ve got more surprises in store!